Terms And Conditions of Trade
1.DEFINITION. The expression “The Company” when referred to in these terms and conditions, refers to Future Safe Security Pty. Ltd. ABN: 94 101 566 492.
2. GENERAL. These terms and conditions apply to all goods and services supplied by the company. Any order or service requested received by the company is deemed to be an order incorporating these terms and conditions and no variation or cancellation of any of these terms and conditions shall be binding on The Company unless assented to by The Company in writing.
Each order placed by the customer shall be and be deemed to be a representation by it, made at the time that it is solvent and able to pay all of its debts when they fall due. Failure to pay The Company in accordance with these terms shall be deemed and be deemed to be conclusive evidence that the customer had no reasonable grounds for making the representation hereof & that the representations were unconscionable, misleading & deceptive.
3. ACCEPTANCE Any quotation by The Company is not construed as an offer or obligation to sell, The Company reserves to the right to accept or reject any orders received.
4. To the extent that it may be permitted by the provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (C’th), or any similar law of a state or tertiary which may be applicable to this agreement, the liability of the company, if any under any condition or warranty implied herein by the provisions of such Act shall be limited to the supplying again of the product or the supplying again of the service under this agreement.
5.PRICES All prices charged/quoted shall be The Company’s prices ruling at the date of service or supply of products and/or services. Verbal quotations are subject to written confirmation, which will be given if requested. The Company reserves the right at any time to make adjustments of prices in relation to The Company’s cost of labour materials, goods & sub contracted services. Unless expressly noted all prices charged/quoted are inclusive of GST.
6. TERMS OF PAYMENT. Cash on Delivery otherwise expressly agreed to in writing. The Company reserves the right to supply a product and/or service and invoice any item or items comprising the whole or part of any order. Invoice terms are strictly seven days from date of supply/service. Failure of the company to deliver or install any part of the order shall not entitle the purchaser to repudiate the contract. The Company retains full ownership title for any products supplied until full payment has been received.
7. PENALTIES FOR NON PAYMENT.
If the amount payable on the invoice is not paid by the due date, A late fee shall be payable in the amount of AU$15.00 per month or 18% per annum, calculated monthly whichever is greater for the first 30 days overdue from the date of the invoice and AU$35.00 per month or 18% per annum, calculated monthly whichever is greater for following 30 day periods until the actual date of full payment.
(NSW government departments are exempt to condition 7) All payments are to be made to Future Safe Security Pty. Ltd.
8.RECOVERY OF GOODS.
The Customer hereby authorizes The Company by its servants or agents at any time and without prior notice to enter upon the premises of the customer where the goods are stored or have been installed to remove some or all of the goods using such force necessary to do so.
All costs incurred by The Company in such entry and removal shall be paid by the customer.
9. RECOVERY COSTS.
The Customer will pay to The Company any costs and expenses incurred by it or its solicitors, legal advisors, mercantile agents and other parties acting on The Company’s behalf in respect of anything instituted or being considered against the customer whether for debt, possession of goods or otherwise.
10. SUSPENSION OF SERVICES.
The Company may suspend or cancel back to base monitoring, alarm response and any other services supplied by The Company at any time without notice, The Company will not be held responsible for any inconvenience or financial loss whatsoever caused to the customer by such action.
The customer hereby submits to the jurisdiction of any court within New South Wales as selected by The Company should it be necessary to decide any matter, claim or issue arising out of the sale and installation of goods or supply of services or any matter whatsoever between The Company and the customer.
12. MONITORING SERVICE. The Company will arrange independent monitoring service if required. The customer acknowledges that the monitoring service is independent to Future Safe Security Pty Ltd and accepts their terms and conditions as shown within their monitoring agreement. The Company ensures that due care will be taken in the supply of independent monitoring service and accepts no responsibility if the said company fails to meet their obligations.
Any Telstra/Optus/Telco/Data connections required for installation of the product will be arranged for and paid by the customer.
13. CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES. All conditions and warranties expressed or implied by statue, the common law equity trade custom or usage or otherwise howsoever are hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. The liability of The Company for a breach of a condition or warranties that cannot be excluded is limited (at The Company’s option) to the replacement or repair of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods. The Company shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (whether based on tort or contract or otherwise).
The customer acknowledges that the supplier is not the insurer of the premises and does not guarantee against house break in, theft, robbery, fire or any unauthorized entry, loss or damage at the premises. The customer is advised to maintain prudent insurance polices including usual fire, risk, burglary, theft and loss and damage.
14. LEGAL CONSTRUCTION. Except as may be otherwise agreed by The Company, the contract shall be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Privacy and Terms & Conditions
Future Safe Security Pty. Ltd. values your patronage and respects your privacy please find our policies regarding trade and your privacy.
By using the Future Safe Security Pty. Ltd. Website you have accepted these terms & conditions of use as outlined below.
When you look at the Future Safe Security Website, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
•your server address
•your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
•the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
•the previous site you have visited
•the type of browser you are using.
Access to information collected
Future Safe Security will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Use and disclosure of information collected
Our Office will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used or disclosed for any other purpose without your consent.
This Website only uses session cookies and only during a search query of the web site. Our Internet Service Provider has assured us that no cookies are employed on this web site except for those associated with the search engine. The web site statistics for this site are generated from the web logs as outlined above.
Upon closing your browser the session cookie set by this Website is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our website at a later date.
Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and may be used to track your browsing behavior upon return to the issuing web site. Session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
All content included on or comprising the Future Safe Security Pty. Ltd. Website including information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under Australian and international copyright laws, and Future Safe Security Pty. Ltd. owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of all Content.
Except as expressly authorized or licensed, you may not copy, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
Future Safe Security Pty. Ltd. logos and other trademarks on the Website are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by Future Safe Security Pty. Ltd. and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
Contact this Office
For more information concerning our policies and procedures please contact us.